Watch Gail’s Intro Video >
*Not accepting new clients at this time*
My professional career began over thirty years ago as a teacher of children with emotional disturbance and learning disabilities.
I became a school psychologist in 1987, and have conducted comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations and treatment of children since that time. I contributed to the standardization of the Weschler Adult Intelligence Scales-III and the Weschler Memory Scales-III. A two year clinical internship in neuropsychology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania complimented my expertise in evaluating a broad range of neurobehavioral problems.
I achieved a doctorate in clinical psychology from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where my research included a specialty in the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of bipolar disorder. I believe that thorough evaluations are the cornerstone to remediating learning or emotional difficulties in children or adults. My orientation is cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- Certified School Psychologist, NJ and PA
- Certified Supervisor of Special Education
- Certified Teacher of the Handicapped
- Certified Teacher of Early Childhood
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Masters of Science in Clinical Psychology
Active Professional Associations and Affiliations
- National Association of School Psychologists
- Pennsylvania Association of School Psychologists
Schedule an appointment with Gail online or call 267-861-3685, Option 1