Kevin P. Filippelli
Whether you choose to start counseling because you’re having difficulty making changes in life, dealing with stress, anxiety, or depression, or wanting to improve your self-confidence, I would be honored to assist you on your journey.
My therapeutic style is warm, collaborative, and respectful. I believe that you are in charge of your therapeutic journey and my role is to walk with you and offer ideas and concepts to help you achieve the goals you have chosen. I will not tell you how to think, feel, or behave. Instead, you and I will explore options to help you determine the right path for you.
I’m a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Pennsylvania as well as a National Certified Counselor (NCC) with over 30 years of clinical experience. My training is in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), a well-researched, evidence-based treatment.
In addition, I draw from Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Person-Centered Therapy (PCT), and Positive Psychology (PoPsy) depending on your needs and goals. I am also a Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma (LSSBB), a performance improvement methodology for eliminating problems and maximizing efficiency.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you toward greater happiness and satisfaction.
I work with adults, ages 18 and older, and my specialties include, but are not limited to:
- Consensual Non-Monogamy (CNM) & Polyamory
- LGBTQIA+ Emotional Wellness
- Life Transitions & Changes
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Self-Esteem & Self-Confidence
- Stress & Relaxation
- Work / Life Balance
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Pennsylvania
- National Certified Counselor
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology (MS) – Millersville University
- Bachelor of Arts in Family Studies (BA) – Messiah University
Schedule an appointment with Kevin online or call 267-861-3685, Option 1