Faith D. Gordon-Mazur
Watch Faith’s Intro Video >
I joined Equilibria with a desire to work collaboratively with individuals, couples, and families in an effort to embrace change, process life events, and further personal growth and development. The therapeutic relationship provides an opportunity to learn more fully about one’s self and the dynamics that exist within our interpersonal connections; it is a privilege for me to be able to embark on that journey and help impact an individual’s ability to experience transformation and to gain increased satisfaction in life.
My areas of specialization include: depression, anxiety, anger management, trauma, healthy sexual development, relationship discord, conflict resolution, loss and grief, nutrition and exercise, and effective communication styles.
My counseling style is eclectic as I acknowledge the unique characteristics that are present within the many approaches to therapy. This allows for the use of the most appropriate tools as the therapeutic relationship evolves. Many of the hours I have spent in professional development have been focused on systems-oriented training, cognitive behavioral treatment approaches, family systems models, and analyzing verbal interactions.
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Pennsylvania
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- Masters Degree in Community Counseling (MA) – University of North Alabama
- Active Professional Affiliations & Associations
- American Counseling Association Member
- Pennsylvania Counseling Association Member
- Chi Sigma Iota (Counseling Honor Society) Member
- Systems Centered Training and Research Institute – Member
Schedule an appointment with Faith online or call 267-861-3685, Option 1