*Only accepting assessment / testing clients at this time*
Dr. Pacyon is a Pennsylvania and New Jersey licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in comprehensive psychological assessment of children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental, behavioral and trauma-related disorders, including but not limited to autism, ADHD, speech and language disorders, and PTSD.
Dr. Pacyon also provides assessment for adults for a wide variety of referrals, including head injury/trauma, forensic evaluations, and psychological clearance for medical procedures.
Her primary goal is to not only assist with diagnostic clarification but to also assist the patient’s treatment team in developing practical and effective treatment interventions and recommendations to promote symptom reduction and overall personal wellbeing.
Dr. Pacyon believes in the concept of neurodiversity and the importance of tailored, strength-based assessment and intervention for all patients.
Dr. Pacyon is now offering the following assessments for children, adolescents and adults:
- Autism Testing (for children as young as 12 months of age)
- Comprehensive Neuropsychological and Psychological Assessment
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Bariatric and Psychological Clearance for Medical Procedures
- Forensic Assessment
- Risk Assessment
- Lethal Weapon Assessment
- Pennsylvania Licensed Psychologist
- New Jersey Licensed Psychologist
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Master of Arts in Psychology – Medaille College
Schedule an appointment with Jen online or call 267-861-3685, Option 1