Catherine Verdeur, PSY.D.
Catherine Verdeur (She/Her)
I am a licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania with over twenty years experience providing behavioral health services to children, adolescents, and their families. My approach to psychotherapy is influenced by person-centered and family systems theories.
As I psychologist, I work closely with children and parents to develop a collaborative partnership to improve relationships. I work closely with children and families to create solutions, enhance skills, and change patterns of interactions. My work with adults mainly focuses on helping those who are experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression, and ADHD that impacts their life and relationships.
Additionally, I have extensive experience providing psychotherapy to children and adolescents who have experienced or witnessed a trauma. While I incorporate many approaches when providing treatment, I have received Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy training.
I earned a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) with a concentration in Marriage and Family Therapy from Chestnut Hill College. I have experience working in community behavioral health centers, psychiatric hospitals, and school settings.
- Licensed Psychologist – Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Psychology – Chestnut Hill College
- Master of Science, Counseling and Human Relations – Villanova University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – Bloomsburg University
Active Professional Associations and Affiliations:
- Member – American Psychological Association
- Member – Society of Consulting Psychology, Div. 13 of the American Psychological Association
- Member – Pennsylvania Psychological Association.
Schedule an appointment with Catherine online or call 267-861-3685, Option 1